This is what I currently feel like. I am exhausted.
Mental note – you will not have a very relaxing return to work if you take a holiday during the first two weeks of September.
Not that I would give up my recent holiday for anything in this world. I had a blast and can’t wait to start posting about it. In the meantime, I plan on catching up on some sleep (during normal sleeping hours please, jetlag, its time…), cooking for the first time in three weeks, a movie date and if its sunny, going on a little stroll around town on Sunday for the no-car day.
Have a great weekend all – here are some links to get you through it.
- What I will be cooking this weekend
- Thinking about going to see this. Can anyone recommend it?
- Proud owner of tickets to see these guys on Sept 30 with TotesTat!
- 89.3 The Current is the best radio station. Fact. And it is from Minnesota.
- Wonder where Al Gore is these days? Read this one over the holiday.
- Love the Laundro Matinee series.
- If you have to have an open plan office, this is an awesome one.
- Sometimes we just need to stand still.
- The destination my walls have been waiting for
- Pretty karaoke cover from two famous ladies
- So true.
- This is the dress I ended up wearing to the wedding!
- Stacey’s advice is hilarious. Especially where weddings are concerned.
- I love Steve Martin
- So happy for these bitches… I hope they never shut up!