So this week has literally kicked my ass. Not a pretty way to say it, but I choose to take the blatantly honest route. I’ve had a cold, am in the midst of organizing three time-intensive events and my inbox never seems to go down no matter how much time I sit in front of my computer. Have not found the time to blog (grrr) and I can’t wait to start posting about the Great Mid-Atlantic Adventure of 2012!
Brussels has turned freezing, which both makes me happy and sad. Happy because it means autumn is coming and I love walking with leaves crunching under my feet, take-away coffees and that color the sunset turns at the end of the summer. Sad because it means months of rain are ahead of us. Brussels has a severe lack of snow, which upsets the native Minnesotan in me …
Looking forward to a weekend of getting my act together, a birthday party (yay!) and hopefully, some time outside.
Have a great weekend – here some links to get you through it.
- Tory Burch on the importance of patience
- A future weekend road trip visit in Belgium?
- Best thing that happened in Brussels this week (hint: it involves giant pandas)
- Oh so many coffee table books! (I’m currently on the hunt for these…)
- A tune for Friday.
- This is a serious contender for my burgeoning coffee book collection. For more pretty Getty-ness, see Katie Armour’s (amazing) blog.
- Anyone up for visiting this at the Louvre?
- Pisa is pretty.
- I am so behind on my reading! Going to catch up on the September Rue Magazine.
- Funky. And pretty.
- I have lived in Brussels for nine years and have never been here… So ridiculous, it is funny.
- We should all ride Danish buses
- Truth about chocolate. And Wine. And Pizza. (Thanks @TotesTat!)