Happy weekend all. Today marks the end of non-stop craziness at work ever since I got back from vacation at the beginning of September. Delighted it is over. Exhausted in that slighted annoyed way you are when you are irrational and get hung up on the fact that it didn’t need to be as stressful as it was! But we’re working on that… I swear autumn in Brussels is getting more and more hectic with each year I am here.
Now we are off for a blissful weekend in The Netherlands! We are headed to Delft (home of blue and white porcelain beauties like the above!) and The Hague to get out of Brussels and celebrate our anniversary.
Tons of fun things found across the internet this week. Here are some favorites to enjoy over the weekend.
- Michelle quit her job and is going to travel the world with her “tall drink of water” (her words, don’t worry babe). And I am officially jealous.
- I think this has to make an appearance during Thanksgiving…
- Keeping this on file for my next trip to Berlin
- I want to throw a Great Gatsby party
- So apparently last week was CAKE WEEK and I only found out after it was over…
- Cutest job application ever. From Eudora Welty… and the New Yorker turned her down!
- This blog is GREAT for recipes!
- The no TV challenge… I love these results and think I should try it for myself (after I watch a little more of The Wire and Revenge…)
- Gorgeous online layout – just scroll down to take a look
- Confession: this made me cry (happy tears)
- Pretty things to pick up if you live in Australia
- Liking the look of this bag
- I want to live in the Zetter Townhouse. But will have to settle for staying there next time I’m in London.
- “Don’t care what the movie is about – going to see it for the clothes…”
- This blog post made me seriously crave ramen noodles at 10 am
- Hilarious (attempted) prank on The Sartorialist
- 50 years of James Bond in terms of martinis, conquests and kills