There are few better ways to start a Friday morning than with a picture of Sean Connery (i.e. the original Bond) fooling around. That’s right folks, James Bond is back tonight when Skyfall hits the theaters. The Guardian loved it. Beside myself excited to see it!
In other news, I seem to be sleepwalking today. Getting ready for a weekend full of house repairs and a baptism.
Here are your weekend links!
- The Skyfall trailer and theme song by Adele.
- Forbes’ ranking of the Bond movies from worst to best.
- More Bond.
- Visit Kuala Lumpur in this gorgeous time-lapse video by Rob Whitworth. Then watch another gorgeous video he put together about Hoi An.
- Whims – Its like Instagram but for words.
- Interesting read on the end of Newsweek (which I apparently only just learned about…)
- Great type. Nice pictures. Now I’m hungry again.
- I think my apartment needs this wallpaper.
- The Frankie Pump from Madewell– not the most practical shoe…but who doesn’t secretly want heels covered in sparkles?
- So these are much more practical…
- Expensive brands should be built to last.
- Arrested Development fan? You need to be reading this.
- This would make opening your iPad everyday a hilarious experience
- Emergency compliments.
- Two dogs at dinner.